When you are faced with a complex real estate matter, at McCormack Suny LLC, in Boston, Massachusetts, we strive to do it once, do it fast and do it right.
We understand that in most real estate matters, time is of the essence. Our lawyers have decades of combined real estate law experience. We will make sure your legal issues are handled quickly and effectively with minimal disruption to your project.
Our broad range of experience means that we have come across the issues that may arise in connection with your transaction. This experience allows us to both cost-effectively propose a solution, and aggressively advocate at the bargaining table or before the permitting or licensing authority to get you the best results possible.
Keeping Your Project On Track With Effective Legal Guidance
For decades, we have been helping individuals and institutions of all sizes keep their projects moving forward with strong, cost-effective legal guidance. Our attorneys assist investors, developers, property owners, contractors and tenants to expedite their important and complex real estate law matters, including:
- Commercial development, including development plans, site acquisition and disposition transactions with governmental agencies
- Zoning and permitting, including municipal, state and federal zoning and permitting matters, as well as environmental oversight
- Real estate disputes, including damage claims, defense of permits and title disputes
- Commercial leasing, including office, retail, manufacturing, mixed use, and biotech and life sciences facilities
- Public-private partnerships, including infrastructure, student housing, health centers and mixed use
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Please contact us online or call our office at 617-951-2929 to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyers.